Monday, May 29, 2006

hundred and eight entry

Starting with Yamapi’s抱いてセニョリータ today is 29th of May! Today, we took O level Chinese exam, and it is ning's birthday too! In the morning, I was quite nervous, excited and afraid that the question for paper 1 was difficult. When I was taking the exam, my hands were sweaty and cold. But I do not know the reason why. Maybe this is my first time taking O level exams. I did question 1 and 5 for paper 1. It was 公 函 and 报章报道. After doing, I felt that I cannot score high for 公 函.. I prefer doing 私 函, but for today’s paper1, the question for私 函 was more difficult than 公 函.. Next, it is paper 2. I personally feel that the O level paper 2 almost has the same level difficulty as the mid-year paper. Anyway, it is over. Let’s not talk about it anymore.
After exams, we went to eat Mac. As usual, I ate student meal, but for today, I ate Mac chicken student meal. After which, I accompany ing to POSB. Then we proceed to ning’s house. We had a lot of fun there. We also ate ning’s birthday cake. Actually, I really wanted to decorate ning’s face using the cream, but I scared make dirty her clothes. And, I get to eat my favorite strawberry! It was sour instead of sweet, but it was still nice! After enjoying the sweet taste of the cake, we played Monopoly. I took Pinocchio. I bought 3 households, but I keep forgetting to collect my rent. And the worse thing was that I went to jail twice! So angry! So unlucky!
But, never mind. All my unhappiness was gone went I saw yamapi performing. I was sad to see him falling down at Music Station. The host was so bad. He critised yamapi! Never mind, yamapi was still very handsome at the ending pose. Everyone will make mistakes. No one is perfect! Even gods will make mistakes. Even MPs will make mistakes. For a star, it is common to make mistakes on stage, such as go off tune (eg xie zhi), forgetting lyrics (eg kamenashi), singing the wrong lyrics (eg kamenashi), dance wrong dance step (eg cyndi). So, for yamapi’s case, it was a small case! As long as he sings live, it will be all right to me. I personally prefer singers to sing live, than not singing live. Even though they will go off tune or do other mistakes, I feel that it is all right as long as they sing live. For a singer not singing live in performance, I feel that they are lying to the audience. Like this, I rather listen to their album. Okay, enough of my da dao li. Just now, ing told me that she couldn’t see Nobuta Wo Produce, as there are not subtitles. Tomorrow, we will help her. Do not be sad ^o^. Now, I am sending files to my hand phone. Yamapi’s songs! Yeah! Enjoying Yamapi’s presence in my heart…
Ending with KAT-TUN's Precious One

No comments: