Sunday, June 04, 2006

hundred and twelve entry

Starting with NewS-Cherish

I did not blog yesterday, as I was quite busy the whole day. Let me say how busy I am…. Yesterday morning, I went out with my mum to Tampines interchange to do some real serious matter. After that, we went to THIS FASHION. Then I suddenly thought of the dress that I wanted before this year’s new year. It is black in colour, with pink buttons and belt. Guess what? I found it. But went I tried it, I feel that it looked too formal. It was unsuitable for normal outings. So, I take a slightly different design of dress. It is light pink in colour. So I decided to buy this. But as I was walking to the cashier, I found another dress that was more nice-looking. It was made of jeans cloth. It was slightly more expensive than the pink one. I tried it, and I prefer the jeans dress. So, I bought it. It cost twenty-six dollars. I was quite happy. Haha!

When I reached home, it was around 2 plus. As I plan to go out with my cousin in the night, I went to take a nap so that I would have more energy at night. I slept till 5pm. Then, I watch yu le bai fen bai. After watching, I bathed and prepared for the outing with my cousin. I wore the dress and took my black zinc bag.

At 630pm, I set off to Marina Square. As my cousin had not arrived, I went shopping at Times myself. I went to the language section and found some Japanese-English books. But most of them were that kind of “pure dictionary”. I wanted one which teaches those popular Japanese sentence which we usually use in our everyday life. But, I found none. So, went to meet my cousin at the area where KBOX was situated. There were a lot of people in those restaurants, so we decided to go to Esplanade Mall. We ate Japanese food. Haha! My favourite. We ate for about 2 hours plus. We chat while eating. Then I reached home around 11plus, almost midnight.

Just now, I just read what Yamapi blogged. He went to Music Station to perform again. I watched it. He improved! And I was glad that he did not make the same mistakes again! This time round, he did not sing off-tune, and he also changed the tune for a part. Haha! Nice! When the performance was about to end, Kame pop into the performance. Shuji to Akira! Yeah! Just love to see them performs together. At first, I thought he was a dancer, but, suddenly realized he was Kame! He was more nice-looking than his looks in Nobuta. Yeah! A refreshing look! Haha! I was smiling while watching the performance. This made me like him even more. Haha! And, Yamapi ended the performance successfully! Yeah!!!! And the performance in Utaban is Fabulous too!!! i was so happy that Kame turned up, not because i like him more than yamapi. just that i really like shuji to akira!!! Kame was like so "dunno-how-to-dance-Daite senorita", so, yamapi and him danced seishun amigo dance steps!!! yeah! Daite Senorita+ Seishun Amigo=perfect, perfect and perfect!!!!

o ya! and i managed to eat the Marsh Mallow which Marcus bought the other time. i finished the whole packet myself! shiok!!! today, watched and ate sao many shiok stuffs!!! shiok shiok day!!!

Ending with Yamapi-Love Song

No comments: