Saturday, August 12, 2006

hundred and thirty entry

Starting with Shuji to Akira-Seishun Amigo…

Finally, the long-awaited day came. Yeah, yesterday. Yesterday is the day our O-level Chinese results will be released. Before knowing my results, I hope my results will either be A1 or B3. it is because for A1, I confirm will not retake. As for B3, I will confirm retake. But, little did I know that I get A2. I get distinction for oral. It was surprising as I felt that my oral was not as good as I want. I also felt that my oral would pull me down.

When I knew I get A2, I did get sad for a few minutes. A few minutes only. After that few minutes, I was troubled. I did not know whether I want to retake. After hearing comments from others, I decided not to retake.

If I retake, I MAYBE will get an A1. Only 1 grade for improvement. But if I did not retake, I will spend more time on other subjects. And, I MAYBE will get improved grades for other subjects. There will be more room for improvement as compared to the first condition.

I really wish that this one of the two “MAYBEs” will give me a definite answer. But if I did not retake, I must not waste the free periods.

Now, I wonder what is qi’s and en’s decision. Haix. Life is full of decision-makings. Your decision will affect your future.

To be happy or sad is your choice…

…Ending with NEWS-Nande x2 Dame

No comments: