Today, something great happen in my life. Ya, it is great but… I tink I abit too despo le. Haha!!! Maybe that dua bui gui(ing) will feel that I am siao!
Today after school, as usual, we went bubbling. No tables and chairs for us cos too many people. Then ing spot xiaole. Haha! After waiting, we found a small and pathetic table with only 3 chairs. Then they call me go take chairs cos xiaole is sitting beside the stack of chairs. Den I pulled ing go. She pull the first chair from the stack and walk away. Then when I want to pull the second one, it got stuck. Omg!!! I was trying to pull and pull but no hope. Then xiaole who was sitting beside the chairs, help me. But the chair is too difficult to pull it out. Was struggling and struggling like an idiot. Omg!!! And I wanted to laugh at the same time cos was like so funny lor. Den luckily after a while, the chair come out. Luckily!!! Den I quickly said thank you to him and walk back to my sit. Haha!!! So funny.
Although I was overjoy but cannot too despo. Then ing act out xiaole’s reaction when we were chatting. Haha!!!
That’s all for my entry=D want to blog about this important moment of my life…
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment