Monday, June 08, 2009

250

I shall explain the following incident in English.

Yesterday i was quite angry with someone, from my JC class.
As she and yuxin organising a girls outing to Sentosa,
they planned to go on this thursday.
But yesterday,
she smsed me to tell me that they changed to next thursday
and whether i can make it.
As i was working, I replied her when i was in the toilet.
I replied "why suddenly changed to next thursday,
I am working now so replying in the toilet."
When i saw her reply, I was so damn angry!
I showed Ing, she also said that why is she replying in this tone.
She replied "Can you just answer my question,
I am not interested in where you are now."
I was thinking "why can't i ask the reason for changing the date?
I am also involved in this outing. Can't i ask?"

I will reply to the messages i received as I feel that it is being polite 
to at least inform the sender, 
at least the sender will not keep on waiting for my reply.
Even if i am busy, i will at least inform the sender i am busy, 
so i will continue the sms when i am free.

But i decided to violate my principle
and not to reply her.
I know she got my blog address and maybe will see this entry.
I really hope she sees this entry,
that's why i typed it in english as she is better in her english.

This is what i want to tell her:
Maybe you are in a bad mood when replying me,
but can you at least use a polite tone when replying me?
You may feel troublesome for organising this outing,
but since you took up the job as an organiser,
you must be prepared to face all these challenges.
If not, you can straight away ask me to organise it,
I don't mind.
I am sure that you know i don't mind organising it.
It is still a long way to next thursday, 
so I can say that I cannot confirm 
whether i can go to this trip.
Furthermore, I am not the one who make you in a bad mood,
So don't throw your frustration and anger on me.

I know that being an organiser not is an easy task
as i am the organiser for my group of secondary school friends.
And it is being hard on you to settle this.
I appreciate you for organising this trip.
You can pass this task to me if you feel frustrated for planning it.
ok. 
After reading this entry, you can choose to sms me or not.
I no longer angry with you now when i typing this.

昨天和 Ing 在油站做工。
觉得做得满愉快的。
不会很辛苦,
我们还有时间折纸鹤,折了一大瓶。
时间是从十二点做到晚上八点。

因为油站有一个抽奖活动。
凡是花费四十块以上的顾客,能有一次抽奖机会。
他们能在指定的版上选一个心仪的格子,
然后把格子上的粘纸撕下来,
看他们得什么奖品。
奖品有肥皂,沐浴乳,糖,巧克力等等。

不会很多客人。
大多数的时间是我们一起招呼客人。
唯一的坏处是,有时因为太少人,所以很闷,
时间几乎过得很慢。
但是有 Ing 的陪伴,所以还好。哈哈!
所以啊,Ing 和我在讲如果这个星期是我和Ting一起做工,
一定会闷死,因为多数的时间是我在讲话。
哈哈!我非常的同意!!!

昨天遇到一个非常非常机车的男人!!!
从他的装扮,看得出他的薪水不错。
更何况,他的车满大辆的。

他抽到一支笔。
所以我们就给他他的奖品。
过一会儿,他回来,便告诉我们那支笔没墨水了。
他示范在他的纸上,用着一个非常机车的表情告诉我们
笔没墨水。
我们就讲这里没有笔了,我进去拿。
我拿了两支笔,希望其中一支能嘟住他的机车嘴。
当我要拿给他时,他正在传简讯。
等了他将近半分钟。
我心里在想“臭人!可以快一点吗,后面有客人。”
多一个半分钟过了,
终于回应我们。
他用其中一支,然后超suay的,没有墨水。
用另外一支,画了五条线,也没有墨水。
最后,我们没办法,只好换一瓶水给他。
超级超级超级的机车!!!!!!!!!!

一个大男人,
需要为了一支小小的笔,
这样为难我们吗?!
鸡蛋糕!!!

No comments: