for lunch today,
Qianting, corine, minglu, minchao, zhaolun and I
initially planned to go Hall 2 canteen.
we loved the iced tea-c there.
We were influenced by MC
that we always order iced tea-c,
which is tea-bing for lunch.
but!
we took the wrong bus today.
so end up in hall 14 canteen.
the western food in Hall 14 canteen.
ok, many people says that its nice,
even the prog about intro nice food in schs,
advertise it.
but!
it really make me eat till very pek chek today!
ate lamp chop, which cost $4.30.
my order number is 85.
its in between my friends'.
but!
I'm the last to get my!
in addition,
the lamp chop is quite difficult to cut.
Make me even more pek chek.
when i just finished half of my lamp chop,
everyone have finished theirs.
they are waiting for me to finish
before proceeding to hall 2 canteen for tea-bing.
i was quite pai seh
even though they say eat slowly.
was cutting the lamp till so xinku.
luckily MC helped me to cut while i eat.
big serving.
so only managed to finish the lamp chop
and some fries.
MC ate all our garlic bread, his favourite.
luckily,
if not will be so wasteful.
then we proceed to hall 2 canteen.
so damn nice.
i was thinking of other words to replace nice.
but can't think of one.
ha. singaporeans' vocab are limited
when it comes to describing food and drinks.
then QT and I went to the supermarket beside the canteen
while corine, ZL and MC played with their lappie.
bought 2 A4 notebooks
for my notes.
the quality is quite good,
same as foolscap,
not those secondary exercise book quality.
I feel writing notes on foolscap
is quite troublesome.
some pages may gone missing after a while.
after that, have HC201 lecture.
先秦两汉魏晋文学.
i guess this is the 1st ever HC201 lecture that i pay much attention.
initially, I kind of hate this module as I can't understand most of it.
but as i read the "tb", i begin to somehow fall in love with it.
I feel its quite interesting
learning those literature stuffs.
finally I can say this loudly that
I do not regret choosing this course-chinese.
I won't feel "huh, why must study this?!"
when i study my stuffs.
I won't have to drag myself to study those notes and tutorials.
unlike the times when i study maths and sciences in JC.
Its my 1st time majoring in an arts subject
as in Secondary and JC times,
my focus is on sciences and maths.
hopefully I will continue to feel this way
throughout my whole 4 years of uni life.
I think partly is because
i met friends that I enjoy to be with.
not to the extend that they are my great friends,
as we only know each other 6 weeks.
just that i can really clique with them,
unlike the difficult times in my JC life.
what Qi experiencing now,
is what i experienced in JC.
but i guess time will heal the bad experience for her.
she can really talk to my friends when
joining us for lunch and journey back from NTU.
had HW101C lecture today.
the craft of writing.
an eng core module,
but chinese division students only have to pass it,
not counted into our GPAs,
unlike students from other divisions like
psychology, sociology where it counts into their GPAs.
CLUTTER
is the main idea for today's lecture.
I feel that humans are interesting.
we like to write:
"where are you going TO?"
"CRITICAL crisis"
"GRAVE emergency".
those in caps are words we can void.
crisis comprises of critical,
so why we repeat ourselves?
haha. weird.
its interesting to think of this questions for this module.
previously,
we learned sentence patterns.
1 of it is balanced pairs.
which means having contrasting ideas in a qoute.
I invented these 2:
"life is a COMPLICATED journey, but SIMPLICITY is the way to live"
"our experiences are UNIQUE, but the world we lived in is SHARED.
interesting rite...
contrasting words can actually form a quote which is meaningful.
i realised i didn't take many photos in schools.
ok.
shall begin to be 自恋 from tues onwards.
I fall in love with an addidas dress i saw from addidas website.
shall go and ask how much is it.
huiqi gave me a nickname,
or i shall say,
new name- vondella.
haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment