The day I have been waiting since 19/10/09, have arrived!
Its the first day SS501 performed songs from "rebirth" on tv shows!!!
At around 3pm,
I really can't wait for people to upload to youtube.
hence, i downloaded tv ants
and watch korea channel- MBC.
waited for around 50 mins after the show started on 3.10pm.
finally its their turn.
they are the last performer. omg!
think should be the 压轴.
the link is :
omg!
damn shuai!
initially didnt realise this 2 points when i watching live-
1.each show a word of "love" when they stand stationary.
2.fans shouted "hey boy" when hyung joon sang the 1st words of the song "hey girl".
after going to sg triple s,
then saw a post on each showing a word.
hyung joon: L
kyu jong: O
young saeng: V
jung min: E
hyun joong: heart shape.
omg! so creative. first time saw this type of thing in performance.
make me think of them using their bodies to make the "SS501" word in the mission.
tomorrow is SBS ingigayo,Incheon closing ceremony and SBS good sunday.
another day of SS501 bombardment~!
I WANNA SAY SOMETHING THAT I AM PROUD OF!!!
few days back,
i cut the front portion of love like this- "Hey girl......"
as my sms ringtone.
I chose this is just purely that i love this part.
didn't think much about it.
but just now, I realise something after En told me about the "hey boy" thing.
whenever my sms ringtone rings,
it is like calling me "hey girl".
haha!!! hyung joon calling me to flip open my phone. haha!!!
En asked me to share!!! haha!!! so funny!!!
but i feel is about loud compared to my incoming ringtone- green peas.
whenever my sms ringtone rings, it scares me.
dunno get scared for how many times le.
No comments:
Post a Comment