Had LJQ's 1st exercise day!
More than half of LJQ appeared!
Ing, Ting, Ning and I!
Played badminton!
I have not exercise since JC 2.
So, my muscles are rusty!
So, played for ard 1 hour plus, I'm damn tired!
Hopefully my stamina gets better as more exercise day are organised!
Ate lunch with them @ Mac.
Chatted with them for like 2-3 hours!
Damn can chat!
Really chat alot...mostly is about iPhone apps.
Then Ing, Ning and i found an apps for free texting.
Just chatted with them on that app.
Talked about tw trip!
LISTEN UP:
Ing wants to tell everyone that we can write down those places we want to go,
then shall discuss about it in our next meeting!
On our way home, ting n i saw someone!
Ang K K!
Funny and skinny as usual!
He remembered ting as "ming ting" and me as "Yvonne".
Wahaha!
He saw our rackets and said the teachers are playing at the CC in the afternoon,
but their standard is higher.
Suan us as usual!
But he age a lot.
I feel lah.... lesser hair.
Hahaha!!!
Planned to have a LJQ exercise day every week,
if impossible, at least fortnightly.
To have a healthy lifestyle!
So that i won't pant even climbing a flight of stairs in NTU!
If not I will always avoid the long stairs and to take the lift instead.
Fighting!
Anyway... this is kpop-related.
Today, 3 girl groups released their CB song.
So far, i like Rainbow's A the most.
Its a much much much better song than Gossip Girl!
Didn't really like gossip girl previously.
No auto-tune.
As for Secret's Madonna, its reallly another Magic.
Totally almost same pattern and even the MV looks similar for some parts.
Nine Muses....okok..
I know shouldn't compare to snsd, but their MV, clothing, song is really like Genie.
Damn tired now....
Byes!
No comments:
Post a Comment