Many incidents to prove my suay-ness!!!!
Firstly...
I lost again for this year's cny gamble!
I am not surprised about it because I lost last yr too!
Last yr,$77 flew into my bro pocket!
Sole winner!
This year,$60 flew into his pocket n my aunt's!
So damn lucky lah him.
Keep getting blackjack!
But I did won $30 when playing show hand,
Suddenly very lucky, keep getting many pairs n threes.
But when I play back to black Jack, I lost again!
In the end, I gave up! Stopped playing in the night!
Secondly...
I hurt my hand!
On wed during my nie drama class, got a solo performance for few mins,
act without words.
There is this falling back scene.
When I fall back, I hurt my hand unknowingly!
Initially it didn't really hurt. But as time goes by, it hurts!
Especially when I walk and my hand is rised down.
Then after my performance, the instructor said my expressions are not
strong enough!
He said it jokingly lah. Cos we only got 10 mins to prepare.
So he taught me in front of whole class!!!!!
He said when I react to the whistle, I like not affected by it.
So he asked me turned ard and hit me real hard on my shoulder!!!!!!!
I react immediately and he said that's the reaction he wants!
Wad the!
His act made everyone shocked lah! No one expected that hit!
But he apologized lah, say don't complain him to nie. Haha!
Now, my hand is slightly swollen!
Hai!
Ok. Look forward to this sun's gathering!
Btw... Quite a few ppl said they like my manicure!
Ha!!!!
ThAnKs~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment