Thursday, February 04, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong-Please be nice to me

On my MRT journey to school.
Have been getting stomach pain for the past few days.
It's those type of pain that will appear when I walk.
Will feel better if I am sitting down.
And lao sai for few times too.
Dunno why.
But didn't went to see a doctor because stomach pain is quite common
for me, just that for this time round, it's more pain.

Just did a survey about iPhone that appl sent me.
It didn't have a comments box to fill in.
If have, I shall write about the battery.
It get flat quite fast! It's like over the night, it's around 30% gone.
So, I need to charge it full before I sleep n switch it off during my
sleep.
But I feel it's ok to switch it off since I can't possibly wake up in
the night just to use it.
For my previous phone, I switch to silent mode while sleeping so I
won't get awake by any calls and SMS.

Planned to watch human theatre episode 2 while I'm on my journey to
school.
But... Gotta read subtitles which will make my eyes tired.
So... Gave up the plan and played games instead.

I 'adopted' a pet in 1 of the game.
Haha!!! Ing said I'm crazy.
But the dog get unhappy easily!
Dunno why!
Maybe I should keep
A fish as a pet instead.
Fish can't show its unhappiness easily.
Haha!!!

O there's an application which provides English story books for reading.
Sounds interesting.

Shall end here n continue either my game or sleep!!!

... SS501-Crazy for you.

No comments: