Saturday, July 10, 2010

339- Accident

SS501 Kyu Jong- Confession

Really love this song.
Before kyu's solo is released, I already fell in love with the group version.
Even thou his vocal is so smoothing for this song,
but i prefer the group's version.
But both are so nice!

ok. Stop SS-ing.

Just reached home.
Saw an accident just now.
Its a t-junction road, and a taxi is trying to turn right.
By right, the taxi should wait for the vertical lanes to be empty then can turn into the horizontal one.
But! Taxi drivers are known to be reckless.
Or i should say most taxi drivers, especially male ones.
So, it turn into the horizontal road without noticing a motor is coming from the vertical lane.
So, the motor tried to avoid the taxi, but it bump and skit into the pathway near the traffic light.
From what i saw, as the motor skits, it hit some of the passengers walking on the pathway.
I forget what is the word to describe these people.
So, around 3-4 people were hit!
1 or 2 of them fell onto the floor, lying down.
The taxi stop awhile, the driver didn't go to see what's situation occurred due to his recklessness!
But our car gotta move on, so didn't wait to see what happen next.
I called the ambulance.
After i end the call, i realised i called 995, but i thought i should call 999 for ambulance.
I thought i call the wrong number.
But my dad correct me. Haha!
Really can't stand the taxi driver.
Can't he just wait for like less than a minute, for the road to be empty before turning???!!!

So....
This accident make me realise something.
Even just by standing by the road, ur life is at risk.
You don't have to do anything, and ur life is 10000% at risk.
That's why, I tend to stand further away from the road while waiting to cross it.
While waiting at a bus stop, if i'm alone, I will try to stand further away from the road.
I always got this phobia when crossing the road alone.
A negative signal will come to my mind.
Is that a good sign?
A sign to ask me to be careful? Am i being too meticulous?
I remember in my report, a teacher once said that i'm meticulous under the remarks.
Or a sign to say i'm pessimistic about life?
Anyway, its always better to be careful. Isn't it?

Anyway.
Something to be happy about is...
I get to eat my favourite cake, Kueh Lapis.
It's been my favourite since like years ago.
While eating, I realise Ing also like it.
Maybe can give her some when i return her the book, provided there is still some in the box.

ok.
Going off sooon.
Now, my headphone is playing SS501's everything.
A sad feeling suddenly arouse by its own.
I don't know why.
"I'm thinking of you, whatever you do... I'm just loving you, whatever you're..."
It makes me think of them being debut for 5 years.... Its really difficult for a boy band to come this far, giving the competitive music industry nowadays.
O man! It's snow prince now!
"Show me eyes and give you my love... Come to my heart, listen my song for you..."
1 of my favourite song!
I remember them getting Best Dance Award during 2006, beating rain, suju and dbsk.
They may not be the best dancer, but maybe the dance is really suitable for the song...
A very mischievous dance...It's a song which make me like young saeng more nowadays!

Ending off with Wings of the World...
My favourite ballad song...
Byes!

O Ya!
I wanna say something...
The only time i liked Kim Hyun Joong's vocal is when he sings "Because I'm Stupid", acoustic version.
Wahaha!
Byes~!
(Hope that this is not a very pessimistic post, as what khng said...my posts recently is full of sadness~~~.)

No comments: