Shall blogged about yesterday!
Went to Lam's house at ard 6pm.
When I am 5m away from her house,
I saw someone sitting at her doorstep.
Can't figure out who is it because there's a pillar blocking my view.
When I go closer, realized it's Lam!
Then I asked why are you sitting at your doorstep???
She says because "I'm waiting for you!" Haha! She is so cute and funny to sit there to wait for me!
Wahaha!!!
Then we went to 日本村.
My 1st time going there for a meal.
I feel that... For sushi wise, and includes chawamushi, Sakae is better.
Benefits of going there is you got to eat BBQ stuffs.
Order 1 BBQ bacon with mushroom, not bad.
Saw jc chemistry teacher, Mrs Rachel Pang.
Even got a son with her.
Didn't called out to her.
Then went to tm and cs.
Bought bro a water bottle, his Nike one spoilt.
And went to The Box to do window shopping.
Omg! So many nice clothes caught my eyes!
Shall buy them after saving enough money!!!
Really like their clothes!
Currently, my piggy bank has $26. Shall make it to $40 then decide whether to buy!
Planning to rebond my hair on Friday.
See how it goes.
May drag someone to accompany me.
A helpful saviour.
Wahaha!!!
Going to Parco later.
Collect things.
Just know that Lam going to NTU too!
She's not staying hostel.
As she taking bike license.
But it's dangerous!!!
So I told her if my dad fetching me to sch, she can hop in.
So there's lesser risk on the road compared to riding a bike.
To me, Lam is....
Even thou I seldom hang out with her.
But I feel she is someone who I cannot forget in my life.
She's the kind of friend who will tell you her honest feelings.
And also someone whom I can consult regarding serious matters.
Even thou I can't shop with her, as we both have different frequencies,
But she's a great person to Hang out with.
Maybe because she is much older than me, and she has 2 younger siblings, she seems like an older sister to me.
Someone who I can depend on.
Someone who can give me serious and useful advices about school or other matters.
A cute friend. Cute as in, not physically cute looking, but her actions will make me feel "omo... She is so adorable, totally a funny person".
Know her since primary 4???
Yeah, should be around this age.
So I know her for 10 years!
It's Half of my life!
Omg! Didn't expect time to be passing so fast.
I feel she has a very mature mindset.
She will plan her own stuffs, and think of her family conditions.
A very independent person.
Someone who I feel I gotta 佩服 her.
From those friends I know, she is the only one who I feel that she's really grown up, be it physically, or more towards the mentally side.
Yesterday she complained about the presents I gave her.
Wahaha!!!
Luckily I didn't buy her girlish clothes.
Bought her 2 tees last time.
But she did wear them.
Wahaha!!!
Ok.
Shall end here...
Byes~~~!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment