16days to 501!
Just listened hyori's album,H-logic.
So far I heard 3songs.
I liked chitty bang n I'm back so far.
I like the genre of the music and the rhythm especially.
Nowadays is only studies!
Sometimes entertainment.
Nothing else.
Total sianz. Hai.
Like today, progamer last episode.
Really sad to part with it.
Every wk, I will look forward to it.
Now, no more.
In the program, he made friends who helped him achieve what he wants.
In reality, friends r meant for wad?
Even though we know the answer to this question, but can we ourselves do it?
Actions are more worthy than words.
Isn't it so?
Me myself maybe cannot do it 100%.
but I will try under all circumstances, no matter what.
I feel no matter what, whether one loses or wins, giving our best is the most important factor.
Isn't it so?
But even we know about it, but can we do it?
Just visited some blogs.
Realize in LJQ, different ppl has diff style for blogging.
Ing is full of complains! As usual!
Even me who likes to complain so much, my blog is also not as much as her's!
Saw wanyu today.
The guests is SHE.
They talked about relationship.
Like in a relationship, different people has a different character towards it.
Ha.
Ok. I wanna see 9pm show.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment