Ah~~~
initially I was looking forward to meet lam for a sumptous meal!
But she cancelled last min!
Hai...
Sad...
Anyway...
Just realized I didn't do a quiz, which ended 16mins earlier!
Nvm lah!
Hai.
Going to sleep soon...
Was looking forward to news of ss501 everyday!
Haha!!!
I was really tricked by youngsaeng's n hyunjoong's dsp msg ytd!
Youngsaeng's said they can't keep the promise of coming back on 501 day.
Hyunjoong says he going Spain to further studies! And they haven even record a song so far so can't keep the promise for 501 day!
But it's all cos of april fool!
Wad e!!! I was really shocked when I see the MSG!
Hai~
And nowadays I realized those female celebrities whose eyes I feel looked cute are those w really cute eye bags.
Not those black n soggy ones which have dark circles.
Is those cute n fat ones which is really cute!
Haha!!!
For me, when I smile, only a little can b seen.
Sad.
Haha!!!
Ok.
Gotta sleep le, so tired!
Annyeong!
No comments:
Post a Comment