Friday, April 09, 2010

Ah~~~
Just "watched" the recent music high that kyu appeared.
Actually is only their voices but I have to read the subs so it's considered "watch".
Wahaha!!!

There's a message that a listener sent in.
It's a letter written by a daughter, dedicated to her dad.
Saying some very touching stuffs as she failed to get into uni.
Quite sad.
Then kyu eyes became testy as what hjb said.
Wahaha!
Me too... Felt sad after watching it.
Kyu said he is being trained to call his parents "father" and "mother" instead of a closer relationship title, which is "ah pa" and "o ma".
I supposed their "ah pa" and "o ma" is "daddy" and "mummy" bah.
He said he tried to change by calling them using the more closer title.
But Neva managed to.
But at certain times he can call his mum "o ma". Wahaha!

Y am I saying these stuffs here???
Because I feel that really, different family have different living style.
But I feel no matter what, family always come first. Izzit it so?
Sometimes even though I am free,
I rather spend the time slacking at home...teasing my bro about some stuffs.
Wahaha! So fun!
Sometimes when talking to him, felt that the way he speaks and the words he used makes me really laugh like wad lah!
So funny! Wahaha!!!

I rmb the recent one is...
When helping him to buy tops online, I realized the size he wante has no stock.
Then he said y can't they manaufacture more!
The words he used is ok, but the tone is so damn weird that it made me really laugh out loud for few mins!!!
Sometimes when drinking water and talkig to him, I will burst out into laughter then water spit out of my mouth! Wahaha!

No wonder I saw this in his hp inbox whereby his Fren ask him out as the Fren say he go then have fun! Wahaha!

Likes wu zong xian n jackie chan so much lah!
He watching power Sunday now!
Just found out that power Sunday airs on Friday, then he is damn happy about it!
Maybe both have big heads so they understand their own jokes! Ha!

Sometimes he won't want to help me,
Then just have to add a "pls" and he will say ok. Haha!
I guess he wants people to respect him!
Something I feels funny is that he don't wanna tell others how to cook good dishes!
This few wks he lazy to takeaway lunch from coffeeshop. So he cooks.
Really nice! But he kept it secret!
So I recently found out that sometimes he look at recipes from I weekly. Haha!!!
Weird like Ernie lah!
Alot of his passwords confirm links to Ernie!
Always like to squeeze my small tweety into cups!!! Tsk!

Ok.
Just had my HW111C presentation today.
Not too bad. Quite good. Haha!
Realist that u articulates better in eng preso.
Maybe because I do practice it before the preso.
Previously for my Chinese preso, I never practice once lah!

Ok.
Chat with ak and her Fren today in mrt.
A new Fren to me.
Realize her roomie is my Fren.
Quite a funny one.
Had an enjoyable time lah!
Towards the end, we chat about kpop!
She also knows about joongbo for wgm!
Wahaha!!!
But ak feels yoona from snsd is pretty but praises ty's vocal!!!
Haha!

Ah~~~
Sleeping soon! Haha!
Cos I was sticked to ss stuffs from my phone!
So didn't sleep till now! Ok.
Sleeping time now!

Annyeong~~~ muack!

No comments: