Thursday, May 06, 2010

316

As said before, today is LJQ Day!

Time really flies!
It's our 5th anniversary?
Shld be.
We have been cliqueing together since sec 2.
Even though the name LJQ came after that.

It's really 难得 that we can stay with each other for so long!
Hope we can be forever as one!
Till we old, we can gather together and go watch 黄金年华!
Or play chess!
Haha!

Here are my messages to each of you!

HweeIng:
Ex-carino mio!
Even though u treat me badly,
Calling me all sorts of names,
But really grateful for those times u helped me (even though it's <5 times).
Once again, god bless ur yeye.

YeeHan:
One of those whom I don't meet so often.
Ha.
Even though our eyes don't meet so often
But our hearts are together!
Ok~~~ know ur heart have given to someone, but at least I can have ur other organs like stomach, lungs! Ha!

ZhiNing:
One of the more kind-hearted one!
Seldom suan me!
Should not be influenced by other members ok???
Haha! Maintain ur purity of heart n mind!

TingMing:
U this girl!
Make me really 又爱又恨!
Work n work till never think of caring me this super kind girl!
Haha!!!
Although I always bother you, but that shows I always have you in mind rite?
I always cone across the neo-prints we took at bugis N years ago!
It's sticked onto my wardrobe mirror ok!
When I sees it, I will laughed at our innocent looks!

ZiQi:
Even though we are school mates now, but I seldom see you!
Ya, ur height tells the reason why I always can't see you!
Ha! Ok. Sometimes u really treat me very good!
Still remember u gave me 4 cups of ice-creams, and the times where we get excited over Mac's monopoly in the MRT!

NingEn:
Yo~ My sister!!! Fellow triple S cum Mrs Kim!
Don't always get fascinated over small actions n deeds that Ang Mohs made!
Thanks for entertaining me during my lonely travelling period to school!
And! Thanks for introducing and influencing me SS501, such a fantastic group, that I can meet kyu!
Wahahahaha!
We shall ss-ing more in future!
Hope you don't change ur heart in future!
Let's wait patiently for their comeback!

Ok!
Finally~~~ Happy LJQ Day!
友谊万岁! LJQ 万岁!

No comments: