Sunday, May 23, 2010

323

Really had a great night today!
With LJQ!
Shall blog more on it tml!

Now, I'm lying on bed.
Initially I'm tired, really tired!
But I check updates just now and got so excited abt it till i can't sleep!

Really gorgeous green waves!
And there's fancams uploaded but not in YouTube form, so I can't watch it on my iPhone!!!
Shall watch it tml.
From the comments, most seems touched after watching it.
Yeah, ts really occupied the most seats and green wave are the largest in the stadium, following by suju's blue waves.

Really happy to see that even though they disappeared from kpop for such a long time, there are still so many ts to support them!
I guess this comeback will win lots of awards since ts have waited soo long for it.
In addition due to the injury, I guess ts will give more support!

Can't wait to listen "let me be the one" tml on my mac!
Stupid iPhone, can't watch vodpod videos!

Ok.
Off to sleep!
Nights!
*Thanks LJQ for entertaining me tonight*

No comments: