Considered a big project as it requires planning, sketching, choosing of media elements.
Need to complete it by early July!
Shall not reveal wad it is unless I require any help!
I hope that this project is totally done by ME!
Went out yesterday with En n Ting!
Bought stuffs again!
Primer, cardigen, couple ring with ting, nail polish remover!
Ok!
Shall continue with my project in case my ideas run away from my mind!
O By the way,
these 2 songs are recent ones that i liked!
But prefer Happy Line more.
It's extracted from a musical so its a bit unclear.
The original version is a Jap song by YUI.
But the Jap version vocal is kind of "harder, more 刺耳".
Hope a formal korean version will release soon!
And And! If anyone wants MP3 version of these songs, feel free to tell me!!!
I have convert and amplify it!
No comments:
Post a Comment