Tuesday, March 01, 2005

homework_title_Catch

Catch
"C-a-t-c-h! Catch the kite!", I demanded.
"Don't let it fly away!".
Zax and I were flying kite at East Coast Park. The kite that we were playing is made by Zax and I. We spent months making it. The kite has a shape of 5566 logo. It is light blue and black in colour. The reason for choosing the logo as we wanted 5566's popularity to be everlasting. When it is flying in the sky, it can attract others' attention and so, they might be interested in their songs.
The kite is made of wooden rod and plastic covering. We used glitter, magic pens and markers to decorate the kite. We also cut out some pictures from the magazines and newspaper, and paste it on the plastic covering.The reason for us to like 5566 as their songs are pleasant and melticulous. Their drama serials are very real and touching.
"Thanks god!", I said to myself as I take hold of the kite. I am really afraid that it might fly away. Catching it is like grabing hold of my precious gem. How lucky am I...

No comments: