Tuesday, March 01, 2005

sixth entry

I todae so unluckily!!! While playing Monopoly, i was the second to get bankrupt. The edition tat i played is the singapore edition so it has a $5000 notes. In the beginning, i hab the highest amount of property and money, i hab about 7 pieces of $5000 notes. Alot rite! I get so much money by collecting rents as i hab 3 hotels! But as time goes by, my cousin n brother get richer n beginning to buy houses n hotels. So, i oso dunno y i keep visiting their property so i hab to pay them rents. So unluckily!!!!!!! Actually i thought i will win but in the end.... haiZ!
In the end, my cousin win by having 9 hotels and the highest amount of money! SHARKS! I-D-I-O-T-I-C!!! I was so angry!!!
Before playing the game, my aim was to get at least houses n an amount of $21670. During the first half of the game, i thought i was going to make it... WHO KNOWS during the ending of the game, i lost. Lost till veri terrible!

No comments: