Sunday, March 06, 2005

homework_title_my 3 wishes

MY THREE WISHES
mY ThRee WishEs….. Ermz.. let me crack my BRAINS to summarise all my wishes into three…My FIRST wish... I want to overcome all obstacles in my LIFE such as tests, mini exams, "O" level, "A" level, all the exams in university, etc… Hope that I can pas my exams with extremely flying colours!!! If I can fulfil this wish, den my life will less stress, but of cos, I have to work hard in order to fulfil it. Like this, I can be a success HUMAN BEING and be a caring teacher. My SECOND wish…. It is to have a pair of powerful WINGS operating on batteries and solar energy. So that I can FLY to anywhere I want… such as Taiwan to interact with 5566(but it seems that this wish is drifting further n further), Eygpt to see all those mysterious tombs, Japan to see the paradise of HELLO KITTY, Korea to see all the beautiful snow scenes which can only be seen in Korean shows… etc. Sometimes when i was walking home from school, i was thinking how nice if i have a pair of wings... Then i can fly back home immediately instead of walking under a hot, scorchy sun.... Like this, i can save time, my legs will not be so tired, and i will not be perspiring profusely.... My THIRD wish....hope that we will have world peace. There will not b any wars, disasters, tragedies and earth quakes. Everybody will be living happily and peacefully. Like this, the world population will not decrease but increase...... But infact, i dun nid so many wishes... i juz nid a wish... i will definitely wish that all my wishes will come true.... hahax....

No comments: