Haiz…Study, study n study!!!!
Luciky tml is the last day of term assessment ... Todae I had a bad day. I keep stomach pain. N the Physics test is so difficult... maybe its not difficult but I jux dun understand wad tat neo is talking... It made me even more frustrated when i ask her wad the questions and she say... i must figure out myself!!! I really dunno wad the hell the questions mean lor... If i really fail my this physics test, i will definitely hate her to the corest core!!! Does she pass her english last time when she is studying??? She always speaks broken English... This will influence our english langugage leh...Dun say tat irritating neo liaoz...
Tml is A maths test.. really must buck up my a maths liao... i must really really work hard on it. But i was a little afraid when mr ong say it is very difficult.. wad if i fail again.... but i have been working hard on it by doing lots of a maths qns n asking mr ang maths aft sch.... jux like todae after school, en, ting, qi, ing n i are going to ask him maths.... Good luck to 3e3 for the a Maths n geography!!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment