Wondering how my results will be. I really hope to get at least an A for 1 of my H2 subject and get A for Economics. Then hopefully B for the others.
Hai.
Hai.
Past few days recieved a letter from NUS. Dunno what the hell it is. It is not mainly talking about open house. It gave me a online application username and password. Friday must bring go and ask ing they all.
Meeting ing, ting, qi and ak for lunch on friday. Then go to TPJC after that. so nervous!
If i have a choice to choose what uni i want to go, I will consider SMU and NUS. I know that SMU is difficult to get in. I prefer the study environment of NUS. But it is so far,damn far. SMU is nearer and more convenient. But, I dun like the environment there. Hai....
Hope for the best for my results.
No comments:
Post a Comment