It made me to recall the day when i collect my O level results. But there are many different things between these 2 days:
1) My name is on the screen for O level, while for A level, i'am not.
2) I can go up the the stage for O level results, while for A level, I do not.
3) I am very satisfied and surprised for my O level results, but for A level, I'am not.
4) For O level is tears of JOY, but for A level, is tears of disappointed and sad and regretful that i never work harder for it.
So, all in all, these 2 are very very very very very different!!!!
I shall not say my results, in case i cry again.
Is totally out of my expected grades. But luckily, I passed my GP, unlike Ing and Qi.
I was like expecting more for my physics as i have physics tuition since the end of JC1. ok. I shall not look back again!!!
Now, the most important thing is that i can get into either NTU or NUS. SMU is like no hope le. really. i don't mind going into those course that i don't have much interested in it, as long as its not engineering and nursing.
So, ok. I shall see how about it.
My cousin got 4As and C for GP. Is like so damn damn good!!!!!!!! much much much better than my!
ok. Hopefully i get into 1 of this uni. All the best to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment