Friday, June 04, 2010

323

Today's SS501 performance washed away my saddness from my disastrous results.

It's totally awesome!
Have been waiting for today since decades ago.

Finally, when the clock strikes 4:50pm, my eyes were glued on kbs channel, and butt on my sofa.
Waited till the last performer, and finally, it's them!
They are back!

For the back stage part, it's so just them.
Totall different from their album concept.
Very natural!
And I was quite surprised to see ys being so active.
And lastly, just have to say I love their white outfits!
I guess any guy who wears it, will turn out looking damn gorgeous!

For Love Ya performance.
Totally love the stage, chandelier, orchestra, curtains, fireworks.
Make it look like the scene in MV.
Grand!
And of cos, despite those powerful and strong dance moves, it's so awesome to see them singing live so perfectly!
Totally perfect.
But the sad thing is.... The mic really spoil the ambience.
But it gets better after sometime.
And can't help it but kyu's rap is really awesome! Ha. My vocabs are limited.
From alot of the comments, there are many praises for his 1st ever live rap!
And I realist for this time, alot of onscreen time are on him n hjb. And he is in the centre for a longer time!
Totally love the fan chants even though it distract the vocals.
It really shows how ts supports them.

For let me be the one perf.
Omg. Totally fall in love with kyu!
Very stable vocals!
Really love it when he looks into the camera!
Even though they seems busy when passing the mic from this hand to another,but the dance do improve the entire performance.
Rather than standing there and sing.

Hope they got no. 1 for all charts next week!
Their Korean fanbase from those daum sites is always much more than suju!
So I'm sure, they can get triple crown too!

On thur m countdown, they have not even comeback, but love ya got to the top 2!
It's no 2!
I'm sure they will get to the top next week.

Just have to praise DSP.
When lupin is released, I love it.
Now love ya, I love it even more!

Ok. Enough of fangirling.
Wad to do???
For people like us, who doesn't have a real bf, we just have to put our hopes on these kind of stuffs!
But of cos, I know what is reality and dreams.
I won't mix these 2 together.
But sometimes, it's a relaxation n enjoyment for this kinda stuffs.
Takes u away from the stress and saddness one face in life.
There are different kind of stress-relieving methods.
And this one, is definitely a useful one.

Got a little fed up with some stuffs just now.
Hope it goes well as time goes by.
Shall look forward to tml's music core!
Hate it when sbs cancel inkigayo!

Love Ya Fighting!!!
Look forward to jy-TP clique outing!

And those who are working like ting, Han, ning, take care of urself!
ESP ting. Gotta wake up so early!
Fighting!!!

No comments: