Just had 豆花油条 for supper!
Shiok~~~!
Dad bought from Geylang!
As for my agenda today,
I only managed to complete #1!
Slack a little in the afternoon.
Now I have a question...
To buy a digi cam or not to buy, this is the question.
Why I want to buy?
Recently... I forget what factor made me realise this:
"Capturing moments in my life is important."
Be it the times spent with friends, family, or places I went to,
all of these are part of MY LIFE, which can't be forgotten.
Even though my friends has digi cams to capture pictures when we are together,
but it's more convenient to owe one.
I can capture as and when i want to.
But I have not decide yet.
I just realised that there's PC show now, So, it's a good time to buy.
But of cos, there will be Pc show in future too.
Ah~~~!
I wish i really owe one!
1 that i really like and bring it with me wherever i go.
Another Thing I want to buy...
A hp accessory.
My iPhone casing is "unique" enough, so I wish to have a nice accessory.
Something which suits me.
But have not found anything yet.
If anyone has any suggestions, post it at the comments!!!
Anyway...
tomorrow is friday!
There's Music bank live!
And follow up, there will be music core, inkigayo!!!
Bombardments of Love Ya~~~!
No One Else by Lee Seung Chul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGoQz2Sp3gI&feature=related
I know this song when i heard Youngsaeng singing it in Music High.
Youngsaeng's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XZSCnCs-DU
But honestly, i prefer the original version.
Even though i LOVE youngsaeng's voice, but i somehow feel the org one is more smoothing.
Maybe because the one in Music high is not of a good quality sound system.
A very sad song. The lyrics are really sad....
It's about a guy who love this girl... but he can't say "I love you"...
Because Love is all about giving...
It's from a drama.
Really love this song!
And... I found this long ago.
Listened to it again recently.
Kiss The Rain by Yiruma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGU
He is a south korean pianist and composer.
I know this few years back, then last year, while watching some SS vids,
I realised Youngsaeng likes to play this on piano too.
A very calming melody.
Story By Al: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iw2uj0JxmI
I like the melody but not her voice!
Second version is by a guy:
recent one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7uhY6_ff8
The guy's voice is sooooo much smoother and calm!
I got to know this song through the second version.
From the recent one and the one in 2007, the guy's vocal improved!
The lyrics are quite meaningful too.
Can't I Love You by Seo In Young: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIoH41NfDg8
It's from IRIS Ost.
Her voice is amazing...
I like the melody too.
Yeah she is from Jewelry.
Broke Up Today by Younha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXno8CTCUJU
I like her voice and the melody of this song.
In the middle of the song, there's a small part of "twinkle star" sound.
Only You by Jo Sung Mo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxEm3wPxJ4
It's a song from the drama, Lovers in Paris.
I fall in love with this song when i first heard youngsaeng sang it.
But the above link is from the original singer.
The First Noel by Josh Groban: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bih7YoegqBo
It's a song suitable for Christmas.
Kind of full of warmth when listening in Christmas.
Imagine you are setting up a campfire outside a cottage hut in winter...
Listening to this song... Quite heart-warming...
I realised those songs i "love at first sight", mostly are from OST.
OST songs are more touching and meaningful.
Because its good, so the producer chose it to be in the OST.
It's different from those idol group songs, which are produced for the sake of attracting fans, and always use electronic as a base.
I feel electronic genres polluted kpop music.
Although it may be more appealing, but it doesn't really show the definition of music.
Today, in Entertainment weekly @ KBs channel,
a senior singer said in order to go further in the music industry,
a singer should study the history of composing and music.
Totally agrees to it!
Nowadays many are producing songs for the sake of producing it, which always uses electronic music to cover up the flaws in their vocals.
Nowadays, kpop singers who just debut, their vocals are so-so.
Senior singers like Seo In young from Jewelry, their voices are really good.
Ha! That's why I like SS501... Vocals are good.
As in vocals of all members are good, with 1 of them has really angelic vocal.
O.... 1 more thing to mention, Always be mine by FT Island is nice too...
It made me change my views about Lee Hong Ki.
Hahahaha! Didn't know his vocals can be quite smoothing, very different from those "band" songs.
OK!
Gotta go off!
Really love these songs!
Annyeong~~~~!
No comments:
Post a Comment