Wednesday, June 30, 2010

336- A Bad Day

Today. Received a bad news when I woke up.
HJL signed with another company.
And still no news about other members.
No news about ss501 future.
Depressed over it.
Even khng also feels sad.
Ok. Shall wait for official news from DSP.

DSP trained me to have a strong heart.
Still able to stay strong despite all bad rumours circulating these days.
Just saw a page which posted full and official performance for newton x-concert.
Before today, I confirm will click it and watch happily.
But today, I hesitate for a few seconds.
Watching it will make me feel more upset isn't?
Ytd my rewatch of big ended.
I start to rewatch mpick.
But today, I hestitant too.
I dunno whether I should watch it.
It will add salt to my heart isn't?
Afterall, I've only a heart for this life an don't want it to die so soon.
So... I shall see how later.

I know confirm for sure that they know about kim's decision before the xconcert.
But they still say believe in them that they will stay 5forever as 1.
And in the recent news, HJL also said so.
So I will use this as a motivation for my heart.
Hopefully for this company, it's only focusing on acting and mostly fr jap market.
And they will continue as 5.
Hopefully will have 2nd full album and 2nd concert tour, as wad they said before.
Even thou HJL is the one who always said that and he's also the one whose actions not leading to that, but from my understanding towards him, I believe he's someone who keeps his promise.
Like how they promised for destination album even thou it's a mini album.

Anyway, end of SS-ing.

And finally 1 good news of the day is...
My Mac is ready for collection!
They changed my airport and trackpad.
Free of charge since it's under my extended warranty.
O Mac! I missed u!
Shall go pick it up soon!!!

All the best to everyone I know...
Like Ning.. Hope u enjoy uni life.
For khng, hope u enjoying watching WC and have a strong heart like me to withstand those bad rumours we faced.
Qi... Hope u enjoy ur hol while working once in a while!
Ing... Enjoy slacking!
Ting n Han... Enjoy having a working life.
As for me... I shall enjoy my hol and working at home... And lastly... Hopefully my heart will be stronger... Not to withstand bad stuffs.. But to withstand excitement I gt from good news... This also goes to all of u... Who may be facing hardship in sch/work/family.
LJQ fighting!

No comments: