Today...
Did alot things...
Early in the morning,
after having my breakfast, did some admin stuffs.
Prepared production worksheets for HD.
At around noon, someone came to discuss some production stuffs.
Had a late lunch, around 2plus because of the discussion.
After lunch, continue with my admin.
At around 4plus, someone came to take the fabrics for Batam side.
And luckily, the fabric supplier came at the same time to deliver another company's fabric.
All came at the same time, so that I don't have to open the door again. haha!
At around 5pm... I'm done with everything.
So... it's time for me to have some time with my mac!
Firstly, I log in to blogger to check about my new blog skin which I designed with the help of this site: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/home.html
I asked help from ting too.
She helped me settle the profiles side, transfer the template to this blog and touched up my header for the new blogskin.
Thanks 501 times!
She praised my blogskin by saying that It's nice. Typical word for singaporeans!
Really a BBBBIIIIGGGG thank you!!!!
Secondly,
Of cos some SS-ing.
Updated myself with some fancams for the open concert and newton.
And and and of cos translation of radio show!
Really want to see them attend variety shows so that they can show the hilarious part of them!
Misssssed that soooo much!
Thirdly,
Checkout plans for this sunday outing!
Decided to go to fishfarm for prawning and some fishing.
The guys also gave their nods for this suggestion from ting!
Soooo look forward to it!
It's been a long time since our last outing.
Anyway,
I found some songsthat are smoothing to my ears!
But of cos... the voice cannot be as smoothing as kyu's!
Ha! ok here is the link from youtube...
Janice Wei Lan
She's a hongkong singer, who is fluent in English as her dad is a philipino.
She has many canto songs, but I didn't listen to it.
I don't like canto songs.
#1 Never Let You Go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMs_d0RxcUU&NR=1
This song maybe useful to those who can't let go of their ex.
But to me, I just purely like the melody and her voice.
#2 In Love Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamn2H6SC2E&feature=related
I love the melody also.
Acoustic type, which is my favourite!
A little R&B????? yeah, also my favourite~~~~!
#3 Goodbye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RuDCC6W0KI&feature=related
Also nice melody!
I like the diguise part.
Taeyeon (SNSD)
#1 Happy Line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kYsMYYeLv0
The original is from a japanese singer, YUI.
But I prefer Taeyeon's voice!
Partly because it's the type of background music which i like...
Simple with a voice....
#2 GoodBye Days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WSYef6yFc
Her voice is so fabulous!
#3 Please (Jaebal) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLF3Phm6rAE
This song is so sad...
Orginal singer is a korean, i not sure who is it.
Savage Garden
#1 I Knew I Love You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8ucnftgTs
Quite an old song...Haha.
Eating my favourite, dao sha pia.
O... Ing's favourite too.
Still prefer the orginal one, not the one with pandan.
Ok.
Shall signoff now...
Annyeong!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment