Monday, June 07, 2010

328

08-06-2010
SS501 5th year anniversary.
Known as "calling for rain" idols.
So when clock strikes 00:00,
A downpour came.
Too coincident!
Can I say even heaven is celebrating 5th anniversary?
Hope that they continue with DSP and not get splitted up at this point of time where they start to be known throughout Asia.

Finally....
I got the type of fringe I wanted since long ago.
Is normal fringe, but the layering and texture, is wad I wanted.
Really love this fringe.
Is not a normal short fringe, at it's ends, it's more thinner and poky.
Really.... I'm lovin it!

On my bed now.
Nowadays, I'm quite moody.
I don't know why.
Why? Can anyone tell me please?
Even after watching my double-s,
I also have the kind of saddness inside my heart.
Emptiness filled my heart.
Why?!!!!
From my image that I portrayed to others, it may seem that I'm ok, quite cheerful and problem-less.
But it's not the way.
Until now.... I have not really found someone who always, truly understand my feelings.
The someone I mean is not family members.
I tend to keep my feelings and troubles deep inside myself that it's exploding.
Hope I can find this "someone", who can lend my a sincere listening ear.

Ok.
Shall look forward for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: